South Devon Psychotherapy & Counselling Services
01803 867 413
0778 222 0385
Counselling in Exeter, Devon
Counselling in Totnes, Totnes counselling
Counselling can help you with:
• Anxiety, depression or stress.
• Social anxiety.
• Phobia or addiction.
• Eating Disorders
• If day to day life is difficult for some reason.
• Bereavement or loss of some kind.
• Relationship difficulties.
• If life feels empty and meaningless.
You can also use counselling can to learn more about yourself, in order to 'grow' and understand themselves more deeply.
Counselling helps you make sense of your difficulties, so that you can make the necessary changes to allow you to achieve a more fulfilling life.
Please call or email us to make an appointment for an initial meeting.
Counselling in Totnes, Devon